Chat, as if u never chat before :

Friday, July 24, 2009

Things I Learnt Thru Out The Month

Ahhh this month is going to be over, sigh
Things come and goes,
To me I do the same routine everyday,
Its Boring I know,
This months brought some good news and some bad news,
Well mostly the bad news is that all the projects are coming in like mad,
Next thing you know our school couple are all reducing,
Tons of heart broken people,
Well I pretty much understand why I reconsider confessing, (laugh out loud)
Psssh who wants a dull guy like me,
Owh Kay the good news is I learn how to draw a batik,
Ain't it intresting?(not),
Finally got to be friends with a good friend,
After months of not talking we manage to talk once again,
Well the worst news is that exams coming with revenge,
Ahh Sejarah & Moral >_< Taskete Kudesai! Definition: 'Help Me' in Japanese
There's also been numerous fights in our school between our Librarian and Our King Of Perverts, wonder who will win...

Well I learn that...
Cows can't fly (random),
How to snap,
How to speed up a bengkak finger recovery,
How to draw batik designs,
and I make alot of crappy lame jokes xD

The End,
Sincerly by Odie

No comments:

Post a Comment