Chat, as if u never chat before :

Monday, August 10, 2009

Anime Crazed yet again

Omg ._.
I'm anime Crazed yet again.
Haha these days are weird.
Really all these days people have gotten sick due to the H1N1 a.k.a Swine flu,
But apparently I have only the running nose symptoms,
I wonder If im lucky or not to be sick,
Cuz everyone that I know are getting sick and their having a great time at house,
Jeez and the projects are rushing,
I getting sick of it,
Though the only thing i enjoy in school are my friends,
I love them all as friends,
I wonder happend if I din't met them,
Sigh...
Since I was so totally bored I went planing on what to do during the holidays,
Haha so I thought of going to a buffet,
I Invited my friends,
And only 2 girls that are impatiently waiting for this buffet<
And that Bell and Denise.
LOL they went like hyper,
Haha Well that's all
End :X

No comments:

Post a Comment