Chat, as if u never chat before :

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hari Ja-Mu-Uan


Woke up, and my hair was messed up badly :\ (Like The Picture above Gay Hard)
Play bit of com,
Then rush outside to wait for bus,
took picture of chih ming and denise :D
Arrived school and and took some photos with the normal gang of gys that i hung out with.
Then KoKo , Watching People kick some balls!
The Team we supported lost badly.
4-0, shame, I had no eye to see them.!
But good thing is!
Their enemy is our class :D!
Well next was Teachers Vs Our class,
Finally could see my class teacher, Fadzli
Kick some balls :D,
our class lost :\
No Suprise~
Came Back to Class talk alot with friends,
Teacher came in and gave a speech,
Sniff* very dramaticly sad :\,
Then it was time to eat~
~ZOOOM~
I was already taking my own hot & spicy chicken!
Ate alot of spicy food so,
my tummy was grumbling painfully :X,
Felt like puking,
Uhh next was people playing flour!
Wheee and the source of it was all from my class~
5 minutes later Cikgu badrul got mad and like Scolded our whole class,
Hahahahah was'nt prepared for that!
Well next we have Moreen Raping Kiwi/ Kiwi Raping Moreen/ Jason Making Moreen horneh
:) Well it was still awesome.
After that everything was normal
took pictures with my friends and then we went back home ^____^.

Take That Denise xD Korang Buat toceng? Tha Losers :D Kiwi Mind If I take a Look? :D Ayman :D Me and Four Girls XD The End! More At Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment