Chat, as if u never chat before :

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 3 Math

Math~ Paper 1~ Forgotten to bring pencil which was the most important thing to shade in the oval thingys with space in it~@!. Luckily kamPing ( dude from my class) return my old pencil that i borrowed him@~ I was Saved +w+ . Although the paper looks tough it kinda easy o.o when u got a calculator :D~!!!!! During the exam theres like a dude in glasses kept looking at and asking question HIS NAME WAS~! M_ _k Ya_~~!!!!

Paper 2
same thing like paper 1 it looks hard but its kinda simple for me =P~ finished in 45 mins . i thought that i was gonna be late but the teacher juz wanted to scare us @@~. When i finish x2 checking i went to make artificial SNOT~ a.k.a Fake Mucus~! with my rubber o.o~ although it was all gone i M_ _k Ya_ turn it into a earing T.T~

No comments:

Post a Comment