Chat, as if u never chat before :

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Doodles Awards( Mid Term Exam) and Mid Term eam 6th day


sO ProuD of mE to ProNounce The wiNnEr Of this Mid Term Exam Doodle Winner!!!!!!: :) I PRESENT YOU ( haven think of a name)
Ta Da. Comment it!~ o.o took me umm ah i think about 20mins to draw this.. o.o lot of time wasted of this Drawing well o,o we have the 2nd place !!! uumm i think i lost it o.o Kaka .

Well we got Geo, Sej & seni paper one o.o~
Geo o.o well pratically it comes out Bab1-7 (form2) and all the babs in Form 1 o,o well it was kinda hard? Ok OK luu~ 70% i noe 25% agak noe 5%shoot~
Sejarah- I think 50% only noe rest all dunnoe -_-~ I think im dead just hope i pass >~<
Seni!~ Colouring the last page 1st! shading shadows ! ._. then shade in the paper omr/ objective paper ... and i only used hour to finish the 40 questions! Im fast aint I? o.o
Owh Well cant wait for the exam to end >_<~

No comments:

Post a Comment