Chat, as if u never chat before :

Monday, June 1, 2009

Goodies During Malaca Trip

A Cow Boy Hat and a pair of shades ._.
I bought the cow boy hat cuz it was freaking hot its was like standing side with a volcanno~ So I bought this hat.. Price RM10.00.. Then i bought bought the shades for fun :D~ all of these items were bought the st. sumthing church ._.", and melaka square. Ha ha it was just fun juz to wear a big hat on ur head . then the shades looks practically nice :3....
Then A ring and a bangle
This couple of my favourite accessories o.o espccially bangles. My mom bought 3 of them so picked the blue 1 ._. Then the ring kinda like a sliver ring with a line in the middle. I wanted to pick other design but all were so small T.T!~ So this was like Size 19?- kinda sad though couldnt get bigger ones -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment