Chat, as if u never chat before :

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Invasion of Clement Thye House

this is clement o.o
He paiseh dun wan me take his picture!
Maybe he dun wan people say hes handsome Kut!
HAHAHHA
HAHAHA


I specified Thye cuz people may think of many Clements in this world -,- Owh well we head back to the topic:
OK! I woke it was 8.00am and fell asleep again at 8.13....
Dint realize that Chih Ming(my friend) was gonna pick me up 10.30am!
I woke up at 11am~~!! ._.""" I was like" damnnnn~!!!!!!!!"
then i check my phone and it had a message in it.
I open and was so totally relieve it was like "SI FOK SAI~!"
so I quickly change shirt, no bath, no eat and wear my accseories... i tot i was untidy so i washed my hair and dry it all in 10 mins
-,-. amazing 11.15am chih ming's mom had not arrived ==" i waited till 11.20
, I was like what da~
So I sat on chih ming's mom's car and went str8 to Clement Thye house,
but during the journey we made quite a number of road errors -,-~
When we arrived Clements House, i poked the bell and Cling Dong Ping came out!
and suddenly a dog started barking from no where..
then we saw clement coming and and brought us in to his house..

I though most of the people had arrive..
BUT!
Only a dude named Asriel came...
Asriel=Pale,Nerdy and ego-filled boy =\
then i met something HORIBBLE!~!
A DOG~/A BITCH -,-
Super Small -.-
&
Super Noiisy!~
So we had nothing to do but play clement's computer
A few minutes later Jason Siew CAME
Jason Siew= Sicko, Pervert and Just SICK!
He brought his Nitendo Wii
and so we set it up to Clements' Plasma-Screened TV
Jason & Chih Ming
We played Wii Sports and even made a compitition
Examples:Boxing & Tenis
Then there was lunch!Char Kuay Teow Campur Bee Hun~
Peper & Sambal as extra flavoring
Perper idea was from Weird Al Asriel!
Its was delicous though =3
This was bought by Clemen's parents
Then after eating we did other things such as....
Playing the Wii
Playing computer gamesJason & Asriel
Till 7.30 pm then we stopped
From Left>Right:Clement,Jason & Chih Ming
as u can see Jason is.......
And we had dinner ._. it was the same thing with our lunch
CharKuayTeow But
WITH SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN WOOO!
But it was given last minute -,-~!""
Then me and chih Ming went back and im here blogging ==




No comments:

Post a Comment