Chat, as if u never chat before :

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Outing With FatFat & her Weird Weird Friends

Today huh? Kinda Weird..
But still had fun in the end o.o
Buzz I woke up in the morning 8.30am and went to get ready for my tuition
10.30 tuition ends
10.40 Eats Malay Chicken Rice
10.55 takes bath
11.15 Change shirt etc.
11.15-11.30 Dreaming while waiting when my mom is ready to fetch me to the library (Drools)
11.30 Boom Bertolak!
11.35 Drop bro at lrt station
11.45 Reached Library.... msg fatfat where the hell im gonna meet up with her ._.
11.45.53 Recieved Message,FatFat: Meet in 2nd Floor
12.00 went in the lobby of the library and stares at the rules and regulation till Fatfat and meigan draged me in ._. (Fatfat is as fat as always)

Then I came up and ._. they leaded me to another 4 more Girls.... i was like... hi? o.o i was super blur so i sat the table beside their table and started doing my project~ Then it continues my alonenessss in the library o.o kept hearing Fatfat talking abt me ._. well could'nt bare to not ease drop ._. but it was blur o.o Meg and fatfat kept sms me to talk and sit to their table but i was tooo pai seh to go =.= then boom
I think it was 1.00++ a girl from the table name YaeBer (i think so) and sat a chair behind of me(back to back) Then BANG BANG BANG... o.o i was like.... what? YaeBer Kept hiting the back of me it was my phone kept vibrating.. then sudenlly ._. fatfat and her friends kept laughing >.< When i look at fatfat she only said, "dont care what is happening, pretend that i was at peace? Haiz then meg,yaeber and one more girl went down ._. then i wana sratch my back then i felt this placetic feeling on my back.. To My Freeeaking Suprise it was a tape ._. stuck to my back and i found 3 of them :O i ask li ling what was happening and she said, I aint doing it , none of my bisnuss . :Ox2 Then when the girls came back up and found out the i found out that i took out the tapes ._. and they started laughing.. when i was finish with my science project, i started drawing ^^ LaLa~ Then meg whispered odie.. Odie,,, well i was like La~La~La~ Dint realise tthat she was calling me till the music stoped ._. When i looked at her she said Odie,Phone 2 words ._. then i passed her my phone and continued drawing. Then halfway i heard my phone tooking pictures ._. and i look aat them and they were all giggling ._. Then they retrn my phone...

It was 2pm++ and i started cleaning up... then fatfat asked wheter that i wanted to go titiwangsa anot so i say i dun mind..so we went down to the locker place where the girls went to grab their bags(While I was Dreaming Drools*) Then we waited at the lobby and we keng kai-ed ._. mean chating chat chat chat while they waited for megs mom to pick them.. i had nothing to do so chat with them while waiting for Meg's mom

then we had to say our goodbyes and so i and the girls went off.. the last thing i heard was meg's loud voice saying "BYE ODIE!" i tot my ear were gonna break @@..

Owh well, so waited for a taxi and went back home o.o During the journey the taxi driver and me had a nice chat... o.o Had no idea he was friends with my neighbor xD haha well then i went back and greeted my mom..... then i rush to the table and ate a big apple's Donut... then i had a msn chating with friend like Chia Yin, Meg, Mark and yadayada... I was hungry again so i went down stair and grab my self sauges and a ramen mee o.o Haha yepz then had my dinner then watched anime and last but not least im here posting this post

-TheE.N.D-

No comments:

Post a Comment