Chat, as if u never chat before :

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whew what a day ._.

What a weird sku dayy ><
Pshhh today is pretty painful too
After yesterday storm our whole sku is decorated with horrible ceilings and some class 1 curtain is trapped in between the pillars ._.
So our class had to move to other classes
jeez today i had prettey a bad injury during the malay prayers jeez some people juz dunnoe what is fun... i was juz playing around then this dude this practically dude that i was playing whacked me.... now my lips are bleeding -....- tears rolled of cuz and i dint fite back :3 self control xD
What im been thinking i always been a jester >< im juz having to much fun
I dunnoe who the guy who hit me was hiting me... I ask him why he hited me, he replied cuz u stand up and and talk to me... =......= x100 really pokai dau haiz
owh well i went back in the bus *sob sob* then went back home eating dinner painfully and then im here sharing this thingy
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment